Retirement Planning with Quicken
Start planning for a better future today, with Quicken retirement planning software.Start Planning
Easily manage all of your retirement accounts
Planning for your financial future starts with taking stock of where you stand. Quicken provides an all-inclusive picture of your investments in one comprehensive view.
- Connect to over 14,000 financial institutions to view your various investment accounts in one, simple dashboard.
- View your retirement contributions over time and watch them grow.
- Create future models based on current and projected retirement contributions.
- Intuitive retirement planning software helps you overcome planning roadblocks for your retirement modeling.
- Get a comprehensive view of your holdings and investment portfolio - 401(k)s, 403(b)s, or IRAs
Track your spending to see its impact on your retirement
Automatically monitor your current expenditures with Quicken, so you can create a precise forecast of your future needs.
- See detailed breakdown of spending (and income) by category across all of your accounts (checking, savings, credit cards, debit cards)
- Create a customized budget that works with your retirement plans
- Visualize your spending and track your retirement contributions.
- Stay on top of your bills and other recurring expense with upcoming bill alerts*
- Easily snapshot essential retirement planning data with spending and cash flow reports for you or your financial advisor
Track your net worth over time
Get a handle on your future net worth with a retirement planning software that considers your complete net worth, including assets and liabilities.
- See a single comprehensive view of your retirement-related holdings and investment portfolio instantly
- Explore optimal investing allocations, evaluate your portfolio against targets, and take comprehensive snapshots (Windows only)
- Automatically track your home value with Zillow (Windows only)
- Know how your choices may impact your retirement by creating what-if scenarios with Lifetime Planner
”Worth its weight in gold — seriously,
worth so much more than I paid
for it. I don’t know what I would
do without Quicken.”
”Worth its weight in gold — seriously, worth so much more than I paid for it. I don’t know what I would do without Quicken.”